Ten reasons my wife is cool. Lets ponder that for a few minutes. For starters, I must say, I really love my wife. We have a great relationship based on trust and communication. We are both fun loving, easygoing, and sarcastic as hell. So to anyone not familiar with us, our picking at each other is genuinely out of love and respect for each other.
1. Her genuine affection for all living things. The only exception would be spiders. She finds beauty in the nastiest looking grub worms to the point of petting them, but let a spider get within 200 yards of her and she is a determined killing machine.
2. Her genuine smile. My wife is a person that can brighten the darkest room with a smile and personality to match.
3. Her southern country education. She has a particularly southern way of expressing herself that can bring a smile to your face. The other side of that is an ability to leave no doubt in your mind that she doesn’t like or agree with something.
4. Her tenacity. This woman will not back down from a challenge. You better have your game face on if you are going to challenge her.
5. Her sense of humor. My wife has a great sense of humor. She knows how to laugh, not only at herself, but at life in general. We all know that sometimes life is just downright funny.
6. Patience with children. She has the patience of an angel. Those times when the kids are rambunctious, her patience shines. Of course when she reaches that point, she sends them to Mr. Meany Daddy.
7. She is not afraid to get dirty. Whether it be working in the yard or an all out no holds barred marker fight; she will get as filthy nasty as the guys. Those of you questioning marker fight, yes I am referring to those wonderful ink dispensing devices. I have been caught napping before and ambushed.
8. Her generous heart. She always tries to give, even when its not possible. She would give the shirt off of her back if it was needed. Sometimes she gives me her shirt even if I don’t need it and I usually don’t object.
9. She doesn’t do karioke (spelling may be wrong but so is getting loopy and trying to impress the dogs with howling abilities)
10. She loves me with all of her heart. She tells me everyday. She gives me hugs, kisses, and snuggles. She is my partner in crime and my best friend. She has my back and I have hers.
Those are the top ten reasons why my wife is cool. And she loves football. What more could a guy ask for?